How can we help you?
Our professional objectives
Challenging, results-oriented consulting or contracting opportunities, paid corp-to-corp on an hourly or project basis, to satisfy client requirements in one or more of the service areas listed below.
- Information architecture, writing and editing
DITA/XML (open source) and proprietary content created with popular authoring tools. Technical, scientific and general-audience subject matter.
- Content transformations, scripting and programming
legacy conversion, production automation, web portal integration solutions*
*solutions that combine on CMS-managed websites unstructured content created locally with structured content produced externally. The content is semantically linked using a common set of metadata tags.
- Website design and development
knowledge transfer, curriculum development
- Linguistics and localization
linguistic annotation, editing of content written by non-native English speakers
- Microshop working on a business-to-business (corp-to-corp) basis, hourly or by project
- Specialists in small- to medium-size projects
- Located in the San Francisco Bay area (Silicon Valley)
- Set up to work completely remotely or partly on site, depending on client preference
- Willing to consider travel or temporary relocation
- Free proof-of-concept prototype to qualified clients*
*potential clients willing and financially able to hire our services during the current or upcoming business quarter
- Practical, creative ideas
- Business and technology savvy
- Quick, high-quality results
- Competitive rates
- Responsive to client needs and preferences